Friday, May 27, 2011

Hello :>

Since I started to blogging, I've been never introduce myself to you. Let's start from beginning. Hello ! My name is Seri Nanisa Sima Binti Yusoff, kinda unique name right ? People prefers to called me Seri & Nisa and I used to be called that. I was born on 28 November 1996 in Kuala Lumpur. I love to read comics especially Gempak Starzs'. When I was 6 years old, I wished to be a doctor someday, after a few years past, I wished to be an army (WTH -..-), When I was form 1, I wished to be a lecturer in a university. But now, my truly ambition is to be a Geologist or maybe a Meteorologist. I prefer to be both because I do love about something that about Geography, yeah ! I love Geography so much and I'm sure, my Geography gonna be A in PMR. Amin. I started school when I was 5 in Tadika Kemas. Then, I transferred to St. Ronan when I was 6. After that, my first primary school is SK Convent Sentul 2. I've been schooled at there when I was 7 & 8. This is the only school I wore pinafore :> Then I was transferred to SK Bandar Baru Sentul, kinda great school baby ! (Y) This is the place where I know what is friendship and etc. In form 1, I entered SMK Puteri Titiwangsa until now. In this school, I have learn new things. Much stories I've been through at here. I've been back stabbed, been left alone by my own bestfriends when they got new friends and so on. Sometimes, I was thinking, am I not good enough to be their friend ? I always been marginalized by my friends. At first time, I couldn't accept that, but day by day, I said to myself, let them be, when they are happy, they forgot about their old friends, but when in problems, they keep searching us. Yeah I know, all people like that. 


Kalau seseorang tu tak hot, tak de balak, siapa nak kawan enn ? Orang sekarang semua nak kawan dengan budak hot, balak silih ganti tiap tiap bulan. Tak pun, tak main lah kawan dengan budak miskin, nak kawan dengan budak kaya kaya je. 


I do have best friends, they are  Atul, Thambi & Jia Qing *maybe ?
But the most truly best friend that I ever had is my Mak !


Yeah, stop for that.  Continue about me.


I love to eat, especially my mum-made. Ayam / Daging Masak Kicap & Cocktail !


And I love to do some err.. dessert ? Kay, dessert. Such as caramel. This coming holiday, I want to make some kek batek, pancake, roti telur keju. Nyum nyum ! You want some ?
Come on and dig yourself. xD


I will scan my kiddy photos when I free. Swear !
K bye ! *EMO

0 comments:

Post a Comment