Are you ready kids ?
Ai Ai Captain !
I can't hear yoouu~
Ai Ai Captain !
Uuuuuuuuu....
Who live in a pineapple under the sea ?
Muahaha ! I'm back peoples !
For long time didn't post
Since 21 January 2011 :O
Since 21 January 2011 :O
Sebab broadband kena potong
'Awww, so sad honey'
Ouh yeah !
From now on, I'm really really rarely wouldn't update my blog.
Cause I am busy with my school things
Such as folios, homeworks and so on.
Hope all of you understands me cause I'm PMR Candidate !
Nevertheless, I will try to update this blog
And add some new stuffs for all of you.
As you know, Form Threes are just finished our exams.
My result ?
1A 3B 2C 2D
Whats D ?
Of course Mathematics and Science.
Fuck them ! -.-
And... *thinking*
My house in Bandar Tun Razak are renovated
And now, Me, Mother & Father are busy cleaning our house
Yet, my sister is busy asking 'Rumah da siap ke blom?' about 1000 times
And I'm just ' Daaaaaaahhhhhh -.-'
About my school ?
Form Threes are busy with folios
(History - DBKL
Geography - Titiwangsa)
So do me -.-
I think all the Form Threes in KL are busy to go to DBKL building
Anyone !
Who wants to go DBKL building with me ?
Raise up your hands please
No ? Ouh okayy -.-
That's all for this entry
Thanks for reading
May Allah bless you :3
And not late to say Happy Hols guys !
**Time runs pretty fast right ?

Aww, cutie Boo ! :)
From now on, I'm really really rarely wouldn't update my blog.
Cause I am busy with my school things
Such as folios, homeworks and so on.
Hope all of you understands me cause I'm PMR Candidate !
Nevertheless, I will try to update this blog
And add some new stuffs for all of you.
As you know, Form Threes are just finished our exams.
My result ?
1A 3B 2C 2D
Whats D ?
Of course Mathematics and Science.
Fuck them ! -.-
And... *thinking*
My house in Bandar Tun Razak are renovated
And now, Me, Mother & Father are busy cleaning our house
Yet, my sister is busy asking 'Rumah da siap ke blom?' about 1000 times
And I'm just ' Daaaaaaahhhhhh -.-'
About my school ?
Form Threes are busy with folios
(History - DBKL
Geography - Titiwangsa)
So do me -.-
I think all the Form Threes in KL are busy to go to DBKL building
Anyone !
Who wants to go DBKL building with me ?
Raise up your hands please
No ? Ouh okayy -.-
That's all for this entry
Thanks for reading
May Allah bless you :3
And not late to say Happy Hols guys !
**Time runs pretty fast right ?

Aww, cutie Boo ! :)


0 comments:
Post a Comment